Foreshore, a leading Channel Islands co-location data centre operator appointed Saradan as Data Centre consultants and Client Project Manager to design and manage the fit-out of the first floor of a converted power station in St Helier into their new 1,700m2 Data Centre facility.
- The design of the complete future facility – obtaining of all local authority planning, building and environmental health approvals.
- Creating a two storey plant room in the adjoining warehouse.
- Create a 450m2 computer room, Support offices, NOC and Build room.
- Complete fit out of these areas.
- Full M&E installation including UPS, Close control air-conditioning, gas suppression, CCTV and BMS systems.
- Extending the computer room by a further 450m2 including full fit out.
- Expansion of UPS capacity to 6 x 250kVA systems (2N)
- Additional close control air-conditioning units, PDU`s etc.